We cannot, don’t want to and aren’t allowed to file your taxes for you. We can, however, make it easier for you ;). Therefore, we’ll make sure that there’s a statement ready for you at the beginning of the new year. You can use this statement to file your taxes. 

BUX does not provide tax advice. For specifics on local tax regulations and on how to file your tax statement, we always recommend you to obtain advice from the Tax Authorities or independent advice from a tax consultant.

If you are a Belgian citizen please check the link here